In this free Nurse Aide practice test, we present 35 multiple-choice questions about NNAAP exam t0 help you study for your Nurse Aide certification exam or to brush up on nursing essentials. Also in this nursing practice test we introduce to you some FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS about NURSE AIDE certification – to help you more understant about this certification.
NURSE AIDE certification – FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. How do I become a CNA?
You must successfully complete a state-approved nurse aide training program and pass both the written and skills portions of the NNAAP examination. The time frame for successfully completing both exams varies, by state. Please check with your training program or the Exam Overview section of this handbook.
2. May I Perform the Duties of a Nurse Aide Before I Am Certified?
- If you are currently attending an approved training program in a nursing home, you have 120 days in which to complete the training and become certified. During that period, a student may not perform any duty for which they have not been trained and checked by the instructor.
- If you are not enrolled in an approved facility training course, you may not perform any nurse aide duties until you become certified.
3. How do I decide which exam to take?
- Initially, both the Written and Skills exams must be scheduled together.
- An Oral Examination in English may be substituted for the Written examination if you have difficulty reading English. It contains ten (10) reading comprehension questions in which you must identify job-related words.
4. Is there a time limit in which I must pass both exams?
You must take and pass both the written (or oral) Examination and the Skills Evaluation within a twenty-four (24) month period in order to be placed on the Nurse Aide Registry.
5. How long will it take me to find out if I passed or failed?
- Residents of Alaska, Guam, New Hampshire, Northern Mariana Islands, and the Virgin Islands will receive results approximately ten (10) business days after the state receives your examination materials.
- Residents of Louisiana and North Dakota will have their answer sheets faxed and scored on the day of testing.
- If you passed both parts of the examination, your name will be sent to your state Nurse Aide Registry.
- Score Reports are provided the day of the examination. If the site experiences technical difficulties with faxing answer sheets, they will be sent to Pearson VUE for hand scoring and results will be mailed within 5-7 business days after testing.
Free Nurse Aide practice test questions with instant result:
Take our 35 Nurse Aide practice test questions in this free NNAAP practice exam will help you prepare for your actual exam.
To answer the multiple choice questions in the NNAAP practice test: Choose the correct answer in the answer we were given for each question.
After completing the Nurse Aide practice test, press the “Submit” button at the bottom of this page to know your score.
Related NNAAP exam practice test:
Your Nurse Aide practice test scores will help you assess the knowledge, skills, and strengths about this exam.