ARDMS Abdomen Specialty Practice Examination Questions
The ARDMS Abdomen Specialty Examination is a comprehensive and wide-ranging examination for men and women who wish to enter the field of health care. Those who take it must also pass the Sonography Principles and Instrumentation examination in order to obtain the Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer credential.
Developed by the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography, the exam is three hours long and consists of 170 multiple-choice questions. Its content is broken down into 14 categories:
- liver (16 to 24 percent of the exam);
- gallbladder and biliary tree (10 to 18 percent);
- pancreas (6 to 14 percent);
- kidneys and urinary tract (16 to 24 percent);
- scrotum (3 to 7 percent);
- prostate (1 to 2 percent);
- spleen (1 to 5 percent);
- retroperitoneum (3 to 7 percent);
- abdominal vascular (7 to 15 percent);
- gastrointestinal tract (1 to 5 percent);
- neck (1 to 3 percent);
- abdominal wall, superficial and muscular structures (1 to 5 percent);
- instrumentation (1 to 2 percent); and
- invasive procedures (1 to 2 percent).
The ARDMS exam questions are presented in a multiple-choice format, with four potential answers for each question. Some answer choices may be partially correct; it is the test taker’s job to select the best answer.
The ARDMS Abdomen Specialty examination is administered via computer in testing centers around the country.
Free ARDMS Abdomen Specialty Practice Exam Questions and answers:
CareerPracticeTests continue present 90 free ARDMS Abdomen Specialty practice exam questions and answers to help you prapare for your actual examination.
Your results will be scored automatically and will display your strengths and weaknesses for the actual Abdomen Specialty exam, when you finised the practice test, which is divided into three sections with 30 multiple-choice questions each section.
You might also like:
It’s 100% free for your licensing preparation.